Privacy disclaimer – section 13 – General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
Data subjects: customers
CREA SI S.A.S. DI TREVISANIA MARIA & C. (below Crea-si) is Data Controller of your personal data, for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, with the present document informs you that the legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislation and the obligations of confidentiality.
Purposes of processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Quote management;
- Fiscal and accounting obligation laws;
- Customers management:
- Litigation management;
- Customer history;
- Customer care.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest:
- Debt collection activities;
- Litigation management;
- Quality management;
- Customer satisfaction and customer care;
- To send our newsletter to update it on our activities, to promote our services and to publicize the events we organize. It will always be possible to unsubscribe from our mailing lists using the special function in the newsletter format.
Modalities of processing
Your personal data will be processed in the following ways:
- Automated processing by personal computer and software;
- Manual processing with paper archives.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization (Section 32 of GDPR).
Your data will be processed by Subjects authorized for treatment pursuant to Art. 29 of the GDPR.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- Advisors and freelancers also in an associated form;
- Bank and credit institutions;
- in the context of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or however, functional to the administration of the relationship;
- Logistic Companies and Post Office.
Your data will not be diffused.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Data controller is CREA SI S.A.S. DI TREVISANI MARIA & C. via Montale, 6 41016 Novi (MO), VAT IT03166470363 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to obtain from data controller and data processor the cancellation, the communication, the updating, the rectification, the integration of your personal data, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR
According to the Art. 77 – GDPR, the subject can submit a report or a complaint by contacting Italian data protection authority established in Piazza Venezia, 11 – 00186 ROMA mail: email@example.com.